DAY 1 : KUALA LUMPUR – DA NANG – HOI AN ( Lunch / Dinner )
- Warmly welcome at Da Nang airport after you take a flight. Have lunch in a local sea food restaurant on one of the top 7 beautiful beaches in the world and then start to enjoy sightseeing the beauty of East Vietnam Sea before heading to the ancient town of Hoi An. Check in hotel.
- Discover the historic town which used to be a prosperous seaport city during the 16th to 18th centuries. Hoi An is known as an UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1999.Its sizeable community of foreign merchants resulted in a unique architectural style with Vietnamese, Chinese and Japanese influences. Walking tour in alive mosoleum of Hoi An to visitChinese Assembly Hall & Temples, Old houses & Japanese Covered Pagoda Bridge, Old house of Tan Ki (Or Phung Hung); Fukian Assembly Hall; Sahuynh Cultural Museum (or Museum of Folk Cultures)..,an unforgetable memory, will lure you into the life of seventeen century in reality.
- After dinnner at a local restaurant, free at leisure and over night in Hoi An.
DAY 2 : HOI AN –MY SON – DA NANG ( Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner )
· Beginning the day with an excursion to My Son, Vietnam’s most evocative Cham site recently named by UNESCO as a World Heritage site.
· My Son Holyland - the former capital of the ancient Cham civilization that ruled Central Vietnam from the second to the thirteenth century. The complex is comprised of seventy Hindu-like towers and temples dating from the second century. The Cham people considered this area, in the shadow of Cat’s Tooth Peak, the domain of the Gods, and it served as the religious and intellectual center of the culture.
· Move on to Da Nang for lunch with famous specialities.Check in hotel & take a rest for awhile.
· Then enjoy swimming at My Khe beach – classified as one of the most attractive beaches on earth by Forbes.Dinner at local restaurant. Free and easy to explore the city at night.
DAY 3 : DA NANG - BA NA HILLS ( Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner )
· After breakfast, pick you up and transfer to Ba Na Hills Station. Ba Na hills which is known as the “Pearl of the climate” of Central, is one of the tourist center - famous resort - highest level in Indochina colonial times.
· Have a chance to ride on a modern system of cable cars helps you get a bird's-eye view, very miraculous and attractive while enjoying a feeling of flying in the blue sky amidst the clouds and wind. You will visit some old French villas en route, as well as the suspension bridge, the Nui Chua withMountain Peak (at the height of 1,487m).
· We will then enjoy lunch whilst taking in the spectacular views.
· In the afternoon, after lunch, leisure time for joining games in Fantasy Park – the third biggest indoor games zone in Vietnam, free and easy with series of interesting games.
· Then visit Vong Nguyet hills where the wine cellar, Linh Ung Pagoda, Sakyamuni Buddha's monument situate.
- Back to Da Nang . Dinner and free exploring Da Nang.
DAY 4 : DA NANGCITY ( Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner )
- Take a Da Nang city tour driving around Son Tra peninsula named as Monkey Mountain to visit Linh Ung Pagoda -is the largest in Da Nang in terms of scale and artistic architecture. The pagoda is famous for its beautiful 67-metre-tall Goddess of Mercy statue standing on a lotus-shaped platform and My Khe beach – classified as one of the most attractive beaches on earth.Lunch at local restaurant.
- In the afternoon, Free shopping at local specialty supermarket.
- After dinner, you can take a good view with fire and water spraying time at 21:00 if the day is saturday or sunday. This Dragon Bridge is the world’s largest steel dragon was done on 29 Mar 2013 with length is 666m, width is 36,00m÷37,50m and total investment is 1.739 billion dong.
- Free exploring at night in Da Nang.
DAY 5 : DA NANG – DEPARTURE ( Breakfast)
- Enjoy your breakfast. Check out hotel, Enjoy VietNam typical coffee for free before transferring to the airport for your flight home. Departure on flight .