DAY 1: KUALA LUMPUR – DA NANG – HOI AN (Lunch / Dinner )
- Warmly welcome at Da Nang airport after you take a flight no. AK. Have lunch in a local sea food restaurant on one of the top 7 beautiful beaches in the world and then start to enjoy sightseeing the beauty of East Vietnam Sea before heading to the ancient town of Hoi An. Check in hotel.
- Discover the famous ancient town of Hoi An, which used to be a prosperous seaport city during the 16th to 18th centuries and known as an UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1999. Its sizeable community of foreign merchants resulted in a unique architectural style with Vietnamese, Chinese and Japanese influences.
- Walking tour in alive mosoleum of Hoi An to visitChinese Assembly Hall & Temples, Old houses & Japanese Covered Pagoda Bridge, Old house of Tan Ki (Or Phung Hung); Fukian Assembly Hall; Sahuynh Cultural Museum (or Museum of Folk Cultures)…, an unforgetable memory, will lure you into the life of seventeen century in reality.
- Have dinnner at local restaurant. Free at leisure and over night in Hoi An.
DAY 2: HOI AN - MY SON –MABLE MOUNTAIN (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner)
· After breakfast and check out, beginning the day with an excursion to My Son, Vietnam’s most evocative Cham site recently named by UNESCO as a World Heritage site.
- My Son Holyland - the former capital of the ancient Cham civilization that ruled Central Vietnam from the second to the thirteenth century. The complex is comprised of seventy Hindu-like towers and temples dating from the second century. The Cham people considered this area, in the shadow of Cat’s Tooth Peak, the domain of the Gods, and it served as the religious and intellectual center of the culture. Continue moving on to Da Nang for dinner with famous specialties.
- Then head to Danang for lunch. Check in the hotel for a rest.
- Afternoon, visit Marble Mountain “ Five element Mountain” is a cluster of five Marble: Kim-metal. Moc-wood, Thuy-water; Hoa-fire; Tho-earth, and limestone hills located in Ngu Hanh Son ward. Forward to Non Nuoc carving Stone Village to see the attractive souvernirs made of colorful stone by traditional local artist.
- Free at night in Danang after dinner. Over night in Danang.
DAY 3: DANANG- BA NA HILLS - HUE ( Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner )
· After breakfast and check out, pick you up and transfer to Ba Na Hills Station which is known as the “Pearl of the climate” of the Central, one of the tourist center - famous resort - highest level in Indochina colonial times.
· Have a chance to ride on a modern system of cable cars helps you get a bird's-eye view, very miraculous and attractive while enjoying a feeling of flying in the blue sky amidst the clouds and wind. You will visit some old French villas en route, as well as the suspension bridge, the Nui Chua with Mountain Peak (at the height of 1,487m).
· We will then enjoy lunch whilst taking in the spectacular views.
· In the afternoon, after lunch, leisure time for joining games in Fantasy Park – the third biggest indoor games zone in Vietnam, free and easy with series of interesting games.
· Then visit Vong Nguyet hills where the Wine cellar, Linh Ung Pagoda, Sakyamuni Buddha's monument situateby The first and unique Funicular in Vietnam from Garaventa Company (Swiss)
· Leaving Ba Na Hills for Hue.On the way, visit Langco Fishing Village.
· Check in hotel and have dinner at local restaurant with famous specialties of Hue.
· Over night in Hue.
DAY 4: HUE IMPERIAL CITY-KHAI DINH & MINH MANG ROYAL TOMB ( Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner )
- After breakfast, take a Boat Trip to visit the beautiful Pagoda of Thien Mu with its impressive “Heavenly Lady” seven-story tower, one of the oldest ancient architectural structures for religious worship in Hue.
- Continue on to visit the Imperial Citadel, a vast complex built in the early 19th century under the Nguyen Dynasty which was the last feudal regime in Vietnam during 1802 - 1945.
- Have lunch and take a short rest.
- Afternoon, continue to visit the elaborate Tombs Khai Dinh & Minh Mang. The Khai Dinh Tomb was built between 1920 & 1931 which is a magnificent palace perched on the slope of a limestone mountain. The peculiar feature of the tomb is the magnificent porcelain decorations of the walls, columns & ceiling.
- Continue to visit Dong Ba market, the biggest commercial center of Hue Province where tourist can find a lot of interesting souvenirs
- Over night in Hue
DAY5: HUE –DA NANG-SONTRA PENNINSULAR ( Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner )
- After breakfast and check out, head out for Da Nang. On the way to stop for sightseeing the high mountain Hai Van pass, leisure time to visit Lang Co beach; the lagoon far below with Da Nang spread out.
· Reaching Da Nang, visit Cham museum, and understanding of Vietnam’s Champa period relics. Have lunch in a local restaurant.Check in the hotel & take a rest for a while.
- Afternoon visit Son Tra peninsula named as Monkey Mountain to visit Linh Ung Pagoda -the largest in Da Nang in terms of scale and artistic architecture. The pagoda is famous for its beautiful 67-metre-tall Goddess of Mercy statue standing on a lotus-shaped platform and My Khe beach – classified as one of the most attractive beaches on earth.
- Then travel along Da Nang beach where you can enjoy and take pictures of the beauty of My Khe beach – classified as one of the most attractive beaches on earth by Forbes, discover many kinds of strange, fascinating and meaningful structures of Da nang city such as: DHC Marina Bay, Han Bridge, Dragon Bridge, Thuan Phuoc Bridge in your view…
- Dinner at local restaurant where you ‘ll be served the specialities of Da Nang famous local food. Free to explore Da Nang at night.
- Overnight in Danang.
DAY 6: DA NANG - DEPARTURE ( Breakfast )
- After breakfast, check out hotel. Enjoy VietNam typical coffee for Free before transferring to the airport take flight for your flight home.