DAY 1: KUALA LUMPUR – DA NANG – HOI AN ( Lunch / Dinner )
- Warmly welcome at Da Nang airportafter you take a flight. Have lunch in a local sea food restaurant on one of the top 7 beautiful beaches in the world and then start to enjoy sightseeing the beauty of East Vietnam Sea before heading to the ancient town of Hoi An. Check in hotel.
- Discover the famous ancient town of Hoi An, which used to be a prosperous seaport city during the 16th to 18th centuries andknown as an UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1999.Its sizeable community of foreign merchants resulted in a unique architectural style with Vietnamese, Chinese and Japanese influences.
- Walking tour in alive mosoleum of Hoi An to visitChinese Assembly Hall & Temples, Old houses & Japanese Covered Pagoda Bridge, Old house of Tan Ki (Or Phung Hung); Fukian Assembly Hall; Sahuynh Cultural Museum (or Museum of Folk Cultures)..., an unforgetable memory, will lure you into the life of seventeen century in reality.
- Have dinnner at local restaurant. Free at leisure and over night in Hoi An.
DAY 2 : HOI AN – MY SON – HUE IMPERIAL CITY ( Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner )
· After breakfast and check out, beginning the day with an excursion to My Son, Vietnam’s most evocative Cham site recently named by UNESCO as a World Heritage site.
· My Son Holyland - the former capital of the ancient Cham civilization that ruled Central Vietnam from the second to the thirteenth century. The complex is comprised of seventy Hindu-like towers and temples dating from the second century. The Cham people considered this area, in the shadow of Cat’s Tooth Peak, the domain of the Gods, and it served as the religious and intellectual center of the culture.
· Have lunch in a local restaurant on the way leaving Da Nang for Hue Imperial City, through Hai Van tunnel, en route, stop-over for photos at the top of Cloud - Ocean pass, overlooking the scenic Lang Co fishing village.
· Check in hotel & take a rest for a while. Dinner at a Royal restaurant.
· After dinner, get on boat cruising up the Huong river, then enjoy amazing “Hue’s Folk music” professionally performed by Hue artists in traditional beautiful suites of “Ao dai”.Over night in Hue.
DAY 3: HUE – DEMILITARISED ZONE – DONG HOI ( Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner )
- After breakfast, check-out, visit the beautiful Pagoda of Thien Mu with its impressive “Heavenly Lady” seven-story tower, one of the oldest ancient architectural structures for religious worship in Hue.
- You then continue on to visit the Imperial Citadel - The grand palace of the last dynasty of Nguyen - a vast complex built in the early 19th century under the Nguyen Dynasty which was the last feudal regime in Vietnam during 1802 – 1945. Have lunch at a local restaurant.
- After lunch, leaving Hue city for Phong Nha Cave. Along the way to Quang Tri Province, stop at Quang Tri citadel to see bombs and shells as well as photographs and documents on display in the museum in the citadel.
- You will then proceed to pass the Ben Hai River - Hien Luong Bridge onthe 17th parallel, the dividing important border between the North and the South of Vietnam in the war. Check-in hotel and have dinner at a local restaurant in Dong Hoi.Over night in Dong Hoi.
DAY 4: PHONG NHA CAVE –HUE CITY (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner )
- After breakfast, starting a new day with a delicious breakfast. Then, leaving for The PHONG NHA cave system is about 50 kilometers away from Dong Hoi, northwestern across Quang Binh Province.
- Upon arrival to the Phong Nha Cave, there is a boat taking you about 5 kilometers downstream the Son River, which is the world longest underground river, and winds its way through the cave system. After visiting Phong Nha cave, you will continue the trip to the Tien Son Cave.
- Have lunch ata local restaurant.
- Afternoon, say goodbye to UNESCO World Heritage Site Phong Nha, we will return to Hue city.
- Have dinner at a local restaurant.Free at leisure and overnight in Hue.
DAY 5: HUE CITY- DA NANG ( Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner )
- After breakfast and checkout, visit and shopping at Dong Ba market, we take a short time for local market, great fun here.
- Leave the UNESCO-designated World Heritage Hue to return Da Nang city. Have lunch in a local resstaurant.
· In the afternoon driving around Son Tra peninsula named as Monkey mountain to visit Linh Ung Pagoda - is the largest in Da Nang in terms of scale and artistic architecture. The pagoda is famous for its beautiful 67-metre-tall Goddess of Mercy statue standing on a lotus-shaped platform.
- Then travel along Da Nang beach where you can enjoyand take pictures of the beauty of My Khe beach – classified as one of the most attractive beaches on earth by Forbes, discover many kinds of strange, fascinating and meaningful structuresofDa nang city such as: DHC Marina Bay, Han Bridge, Dragon Bridge, Thuan Phuoc Bridge in your view…
- Visit Cham museum, and understanding of Vietnam’s Champa period relics.
- Dinner at local restaurant where you ll be served the specialities of Da Nang famous local food. Free to explore Da Nang at night.Over night in Danang.
DAY 6: DA NANG - DEPARTURE ( Breakfast)
- After breakfast and check out hotel, enjoy VietNam typical coffee for free before transferring to the airport for your flight home. Departure on flight no.