DAY 1 : DA NANG – HOI AN (Dinner )
- Warmly welcome at Da Nang airport after you take your flight. Have lunch and then transfer to hotel to check in.
- Have dinner at local restaurant.
DAY 2: MONTGOMERIE LINKS GOLF (Breakfast / Lunch)
- Beginning the day with a round of golf at 5 star Montgomerie Golf Links – The Montgomerie Links located just off historical Non Nuoc Beach and minutes from Da Nang, is a stunning 7090 yard, Par 72 Championship Golf Course. Life and style go hand in hand at Montgomerie Links. Residents are surrounded by one of the most beautiful golf courses in Asia, and the unique Central Coast location is ideal with abundant recreational and cultural attractions all within easy reach.
- Have lunch at Montgomerie Links Golf & relax to continue your golf tour in the afternoon.
- Finish your golf tour & return to Da Nang city.
DAY 3: DA NANG - LAGUNA LANG CO GOLF (Breakfast / Lunch)
- In the morning. Our tour guide & driver will pick you up and transfer to Laguna Lang Co Golf Club, which is in central Vietnam near Lang Co Bay & Chan May region of Central Vietnam, an area renowned for its pristine coastline, natural scenery and proximity to UNESCO World Heritage sites. This par-71 golf course was designed by six-time Major winner Sir Nick Faldo. The Lang Co Golf Club can be enjoyed by the most experienced players and beginners alike. The course presents a variety of tees for players of all levels measuring 6,958 yards from the championship tees and a friendly 5,263 yards from the front tees.
- Have lunch at Laguna Lang Co Golf & relax to continue your golf tour in the afternoon.
- Finish your golf tour & leave the Laguna Lang Co Golf to return Da Nang city.
DAY 4: DA NANG - DEPARTURE (Breakfast)
- Enjoy your breakfast. Check out hotel. Enjoy VietNam typical coffee.
- Departure on your flight.
- Child from 0-4 years : free of charge
- Child from 4-10 years (without bed-sharing with parent): 50% adult fare
- Child from 4-10 years (with bed): 75% adult fare
- Child from 11 years up: 100% adult fare
- New model A/C bus, coach, van transfer during the tour
- Accommodation: 3/4* Hotel with twin/double sharing & daily buffet breakfast.
- Full board with Vietnamese/Chinese foods (or Halal foods if required). $8 per meal.
- All sightseeing tickets in program
- English speaking tour guide
- Mineral water 02 bottle/pax/day
- Vietnam traditional souvenir
- 01 FOC for tour leader applied for group from 15 pax up
- Return International air ticket
- Single Supplement
- Beverages in meals
- Visa fees, travel insurance, Personal expenses, etc.
- Tippings for tour guide & driver is 3 USD/pax/day
- Chinese speaking guide (surcharge of 20 USD/group/ day)
- The package price are not applied for period of Vietnam National Holidays including: Lunar New Year, Reunification & Labour day (28th April to 03rd May), Hung King Death Anniversary (16th April), Independence Day (02nd Sept), New Year 2017 (31st Dec to 2nd Jan). Compulsory meal on Christmas Eve has not included yet (24/12).
- Group from ever 15 pax up + 1 FOC for Tour leader (without air ticket) on twin/triple sharing. Special rate will be applied for tour leader going with the groups of under 15 pax.