DAY 1 :KUALA LUMPUR- PHU QUOC – DISCOVER EAST ISLAND (Lunch/Dinner)
- Depart by flight to the Phu Quoc, is the largest island in Vietnam.
- Pick customer up at Phu Quoc Airport, tranfer to restaurant
- Have lunch at local restaurant.
- Transfer to Ham Ninh Fishing Village to observe the daily life of fishermen. This are is also well known for fresh seafood such, crabs, shellfish, squid, and seahorse.
- Visit East island which includes:
- Suoi Da pepper farm, experience a spicy taste, fresh garden and hospitable people especially find out the local pepper cultivation methods.
- The Su Muon pagoda, sitting atop a hill is the oldest Buddhist shrine on Phu Quoc Island.
- Visit the forest wine Sim facility, unique specialties of Phu Quoc Island.
- Have dinner at Local Restaurant.
- Check in hotel.
DAY 2 : PINEAPPLE CABLE CAR - SOUTH ISLAND EXPLORER (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Transfer to the South Island.
- Get on the newly-opened cable-car ride from Vietnam’s Phu Quoc island to Hon Thom, also known as pineapple Island, is a genuinely breathtaking experience. You soar over a turquoise sea and coral reefs, hopping between islands, with an amazing bird’s eye view. At almost 8 km long, the Phu Quoc cable car is also the longest non-stop three-way cable car in the world, as verifiel by the Guinness Book of World Records.
- Arrive in Hon Thom you will be transfer to the beach by the electric car.
- Free time for swimming, sunbathing.
- After lunch back to the main island by the cable car.
- Visit prison’s historical vestiages witness a part of the Vietnam War and understand how political prisoners of North Vietnam were imprisoned in the Island.
- Visiting Fish sauce Factory, you possibly can study the standard strategies of composting fish to create the flavor of the well-known Phu Quoc fish sauce.
- Visit one of the largest and most beautiful site Ho Quoc pagoda, build between the mountain and the sea.
- After dinner, free time for visit phu quoc night market.
DAY 3 : PHU QUOC – NORTH ISLAND (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Drive toward the North Island.
- Time for a bit of history and culture with a visit to Nguyen Trung Truc Temple, dedicated to the most revered hero of Vietnam, who fought against the French colonialism in the 1800’s.
- Back to nature by visiting the farthest Western point of the island, stunning Ganh Dau cape. Enjoy view of sparkling sea and Cambodia mainland on a clear day.
- Dinh Cau Rock, also known as Cau Temple, is an odd-shaped nature formation in Phu Quoc island, it features a brightly-coloured lighthouse and Buddhist shrine. It was constructed in 1937 to commemorate Thien Hau ( the goddess of the sea).
- The rest of the time is free for your exploration.
- Seafood dinner will be at the local restaurant.
DAY 4: GOOD BYE PHU QUOC (Breakfast)
- Have breakfast at the hotel, free at leisure. Check-out
- Our car will bring us to Phu Quoc airport, Check-in, good bye and see you again.