DAY 1 : KUALA LUMPUR – DA NANG – HOI AN ( Lunch / Dinner )
- Warmly welcome at Da Nang airportafter you take a flight .Have lunch in a local sea food restaurantlocated on one of the top 7 beautiful beaches in the world and then start to enjoy sightseeing the beauty of East Vietnam Sea before heading to the ancient town of Hoi An. Check in hotel.
- Discover the historic town which used to be a prosperous seaport city during the 16th to 18th centuries. Hoi An is known as an UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1999.Its sizeable community of foreign merchants resulted in a unique architectural style with Vietnamese, Chinese and Japanese influences. Walking tour in alive mosoleum of Hoi An to visitChinese Assembly Hall & Temples, Old houses & Japanese Covered Pagoda Bridge, Old house of Tan Ki (Or Phung Hung); Fukian Assembly Hall; Sahuynh Cultural Museum (or Museum of Folk Cultures).., an unforgetable memory, will lure you into the life of seventeen century in reality.
- After dinnner at Hoi An local restaurant, free at leisure and over night in Hoi An.
DAY 2 : HOI AN –BA NA HILLS – DA NANG ( Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner )
· After breakfast, pick you up and transfer to Ba Na Hills Station which is known as the “Pearl of the climate” of the Central,one of the tourist center - famous resort - highest level in Indochina colonial times.
· Have a chance to ride on a modern system of cable cars helps you get a bird's-eye view, very miraculous and attractive while enjoying a feeling of flying in the blue sky amidst the clouds and wind. You will visit some old French villas en route, as well as the suspension bridge, the Nui Chua with Mountain Peak (at the height of 1,487m). We will then enjoy lunch whilst taking in the spectacular views.
· In the afternoon, after lunch, leisure time for joining games in Fantasy Park – the third biggest indoor games zone in Vietnam, free and easy with series of interesting games.
· Then visit Vong Nguyet hills where the wine cellar, Linh Ung Pagoda, Sakyamuni Buddha's monument situate.
- Back to Da Nang. Free shopping at local specialty supermarket.
- Dinner at Da Nang local restaurant. Free and easy to explore the city at night. Over night in Danang.
DAY 3 : DA NANG - HUE IMPERIAL CITY( Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner )
- Breakfast and checkout.Leaving Da Nang for Hue Imperial City, through Hai Van tunnel, en route, stop-over for photos at the top of Cloud - Ocean pass, overlooking the scenic Lang Co fishing village. Check-inhotel and have lunch at restaurant.
- Afternoon, visit the Imperial Citadel - The grand palace of the last dynasty of Nguyen - a vast complex built in the early 19th century under the Nguyen Dynasty which was the last feudal regime in Vietnam during 1802 – 1945.
- Thenvisit the beautiful Pagoda of Thien Mu with its impressive “Heavenly Lady” seven-story tower, one of the oldest ancient architectural structures for religious worship in Hue.
· After dinner, get on boat cruising up the Huong river, then enjoy amazing “Hue’s Folk music” professionally performed by Hue artists in traditional beautiful suites of “Ao dai”.Over night in Hue.
DAY 4 : HUE IMPERIAL CITY- DA NANG ( Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner )
- After checkout,visit and shopping at Dong Ba market, we take a short time for local market, great fun here.
- Leave the UNESCO-designated World Heritage Hue to return Da Nang city.Have lunch in a local resstaurant.
· In the afternoon driving around Son Tra peninsula named as Monkey mountain to visit Linh Ung Pagoda - is the largest in Da Nang in terms of scale and artistic architecture. The pagoda is famous for its beautiful 67-metre-tall Goddess of Mercy statue standing on a lotus-shaped platform.
- Then travel along Da Nang beach where you can enjoyand take pictures of the beauty of My Khe beach – classified as one of the most attractive beaches on earth by Forbes, discover many kinds of strange,fascinating and meaningful structuresofDa nang city such as: DHC Marina Bay, Han Bridge, Dragon Bridge, Thuan Phuoc Bridge in your view…
- Enjoy dinner with specialities of Danang famous local food. Free to explore Da Nang at night.Over night in Danang.
DAY 5 : DA NANG – DEPARTURE ( Breakfast )
- Enjoy your breakfast.Check out hotel. Enjoy VietNam typical coffee for Free before transferring to the airport for your flight home. Departure on flight