The 5-day trip will give you an unforgettable experience with interesting place sites in the North of Vietnam. It will bring you to natural landscape to discover outstanding features in Halong Bay. Spending 1 night on Halong Bay at luxury cruise will make you have a wonderful time in Vietnam.
DAY 1 : KUALA LUMPUR – HA NOI ( Lunch / Dinner )
- Warmly welcome at Ha Noi airport after you take a flight no. MH 752 (09:40 – 12:00). Transfer to the city center for lunch.
- After enjoying lunch with Cha Ca La Vong (famous traditional fish rolls in Hanoi), start Hanoi city tour with the official symbol of Hanoi, Van Mieu – Quoc Tu Giam (Temple of Literature), the first Imperial University of Vietnam which was built in 1070.
- Then visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to explore the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts and lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, which was founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 - the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi.
- Have the cyclo trip around the Old Quarter, through Hoan Kiem Lake, Hanoi Opera House and St. Joseph’s Cathedral.
- Have dinner at a local restaurant. Free at leisure and overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 2 : HA NOI - HA LONG BAY - OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE (Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner )
- After breakfast and check out, transfer to Ha Long bay. Arrive in Halong Bay at the jetty around at noon. Our crew welcome you on board the Deluxe Cruise. Enjoy a welcome drink, check-in your cabin. A fresh seafood lunch will be served. At that time, we will begin our 3.5 hours cruise through mystic Ha Long Bay to see the amazing karsts with different formations: Mat Qui (Monster's face) islet, But Moc islet, Cap De islet, Trong (Drum) cave, Trinh Nu cave, floating fishing village, with its unique way of life.
- Then head to Luon cave, enjoy swimming, sun bathing. Enjoy another seafood feast for dinner and for the night owls, there is an option of night fishing.
- Overnight on Cruise.
DAY 3 : CRUISE TO VONG VIENG FLOATING VILLAGE - HANOI ( Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner )
- Early birds can attend a Tai Chi demonstration on the sundeck at the break of dawn. Start the day enjoying some Paloma delights with a colourful buffet breakfast.
- Visit the Vung Vieng floating fishing village by bamboo sampan for an hour in to the village. Short visit to the Pearl Farm to learn how natural pearls are grown. Then, return to Paloma Cruise for your leisure or join one of the following optional activities: Sunbathing, traditional massage, swimming etc.
- Enjoy Set Menu for lunch in the dining room. Relaxing on the sundeck or in the dining room, enjoying the rest of Halong bay before getting back to harbor. Back to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi at around 4:30 pm.
- Then enjoy the traditional Water Puppet Show. Dinner at a local restaurant.
- Free at leisure and overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 4 : HANOI - TAM COC - HANOI ( Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner )
- After breakfast, head for Tam Coc and board a small boat for a peaceful cruise up the river (Tam Coc is also referred to as the Halong Bay on land). Tam Coc is best explored by boat as there are a series of linked caves. Be enchanted while rowing through these natural wonders. Then, visit Bich Dong (Blue Grotto).
- After lunch, back to Hanoi. Free shopping at local specialty supermarket.
- Have dinner at a local restaurant.
- Overnight in Ha Noi.
DAY 5 : HA NOI - DEPARTURE ( Breakfast )
- After breakfast, check out hotel. Enjoy Vietnam typical coffee then transferring to the airport for your flight home. Departure on flight no. MH753 (13:00 – 17:40).
- Child from 0-4 years : free of charge
- Child from 4-10 years (without bed-sharing with parent): 50% adult fare
- Child from 4-10 years (with bed): 75% adult fare
- Child from 11 years up: 100% adult fare
- The package price are not applied for period of Vietnam National Holidays including: Lunar New Year, Reunification & Labour day (28th April to 03rd May), Hung King Death Anniversary (16th April), Independence Day (02nd Sept), New Year 2017 (31st Dec to 2nd Jan). Compulsory meal on Christmas Eve has not included yet (24/12).
- Group from ever 15 pax up + 1 FOC for Tour leader (without air ticket) on twin/triple sharing. Special rate will be applied for tour leader going with the groups of under 15 pax.
- 1 night onboard Paradise Luxury and 1 night homestay at the local house with cooking demonstration
- Pick-ups and transfers by air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary above.
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Experienced English-speaking guides in Sapa Entry fees for all visits 3 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 2 dinners
- All taxes and service charges
- Return International air ticket
- Single Supplement
- Beverages in meals
- Visa fees, travel insurance, Personal expenses, etc.
- Tippings for tour guide & driver is 3 USD/pax/day will be surcharged)
- Chinese speaking guide (surcharge of 20 USD/group/ day)